Pre-employment testing software should be an important part of any hiring process. They objectively assess proficiency and give employers quick results. Good pre-employment assessment software will help eliminate guesswork and ensure that you find the right person for the job the first time.
Spending on pre-employment testing software rose about 20 percent in the US last year to between 1.5 and $2 billion annually (Workforce.com). One reason for this increase might be that organizations using assessments report on average 18 percent more of their organizational goals achieved and 15 percent more of their new hires achieving their first performance milestone on time (Aberdeen Group).
Success Performance Solutions pre-employment testing software features:
Elite is proprietary online pre-employment testing software that includes character, personality, and skills-based hiring assessments, designed to meet the needs of nearly every industry and hundreds of jobs.
- Over 24 “off-the-shelf” validated hiring assessments
- “Build-your-own”customized report using 106 validated scales
- Test results available in real-time
- Streamlined, user-friendly dashboard
- Super-friendly candidate experience
- Validation meets the highest psychometric and scientific standards
- No certification required (but unlimited support provided)
- Our most affordable system – small business packages and unlimited use subscriptions available
- Easily integrate into any ATS or HRIS system
is a set of leading edge, validated employee assessment tests that measure personality traits, cognitive skills and abilities, and work attitudes.
- User-friendly and applicant friendly
- More than 110 job templates
- Include employee engagement assessment
- Affordable for companies from 2 to 20,000
- Developed by two of the industry’s leading psychometricians
- Available pay-as-you-go or flat fee unlimited use
is a comprehensive office and industrial skill testing program. Our pre-employment testing software makes it easy to assess a candidate’s ability in the areas of data entry (both numeric and alpha numeric), ten key, grammar, basic math tests, typing tests, proofreading, vocabulary, filing and spelling plus MS Office and industrial tests.
- Nearly 300 predefined single subject tests
- Generate multi-subject tests within minutes (at no additional cost)
- Upload your own test content
- Test at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Over 75 job-based hiring assessments
- Reports are written in an easy to read and understand straightforward manner.
- 72 validated job templates for sales, management, engineering, accounting, insurance, and more.
- 9 proven competency models for leadership, management, sales, and professionals or customize your own.
- Evaluate 4 critical job functions: thinking, working, relating, and when applicable leadership style.
- Reports for screening, selection, development and 360 multi-rater feedback.
- Hiring assessments available in 17 languages
- Reports how likely a candidate can reason logically, problem solve efficiently and learn quickly.
- Reports how likely a candidate is ambitious and driven to be the best.
- Reports how likely a candidate will be hardworking, reliable and dedicated.
Learn About Other Tests