eSkill offers a large selection of employee skills assessment tests from many subject areas. With eSkill, you can generate multi-subject office skills tests in seconds, hand-pick your favorite questions, or even upload your own test content to fit your business needs.
The eSkill library also offers hundreds of single-subject predefined tests, suitable for testing candidates at all levels. These are off-the-shelf, multi-subject skills assessment tests that cover the skills needed for a wide range of job positions. From Customer Service Representative, Data Entry Operator, and Office Manager, find the quick solution to get you started on assessing candidates right away.
Good office skill testing software eliminates guesswork and ensures that you find the right person has the right skills for the job and identify opportunities for training of current employees. Below is a short list of subjects and topics that we can test with our office skills tests.
Typing and Data Entry
10-key data entry
Fill in form typing
Abilities and Work Skills
Attention to detail
Accounting & Financial
Bank teller skills
Accounting and Bookkeeping Principles
Inbound Call Center
Call Center Simulation
Registered Nursing Skills
Home Health Aides
Event Planning Skills
Food & Beverage
Front Desk Skills
English Spelling and Vocabulary
Project Management Skills
Microsoft Office Software
Retail and Sales
Sales Clerk Skills
Warehouse Pick and Pack Skills
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Web Search Skills
- Employers can choose from over 600 subjects, 6,000 topics, and 60,000 questions.
- Topics and subjects include MS Office suite, typing, English and other languages, math, data entry tests, and hundreds more.
- You can even build custom tests by uploading job- and industry-specific questions through our eSkill Editor.
- Affordable for very small to Fortune 500 companies – purchase as few as 25 tests or monthly to yearly unlimited use subscriptions
To ensure that our clients can benefit from the flexibility to design their own data entry testing assessments, as well as choose from ready-made, complete and time-efficient online assessments, we provide access to several types of data entry tests, to fit specific testing needs:
• Single-Subject Tests are predefined assessments consisting of 40 questions from a single subject of interest.
• Job-Based Tests are off-the-shelf tests containing 40 questions selected from several subjects of interest, targeted on the most relevant skills required for each job position.
• Multi-Subject Tests are automatically generated tests, focused on beginner or advanced-level skills, which combine questions from a maximum of 4 subjects of interest.
• This pre-employment typing test system allows clients to create their own tests by manually selecting questions from all available subjects.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF HR PRACTITIONERS, BUSINESS LEADERS, AND TALENT ACQUISITION PROFESSIONALS
...and get immediate access to updates and recordings of LiveStream events, Podcast, Articles, White Papers and private group from One of America's Workforce Thought Leaders