Looking for information about pre-employment testing? You’ve come to the right place because pre employment testing should be an important part of any hiring process. They objectively assess proficiency and give employers quick results. Good pre-employment assessment software will help eliminate guesswork and ensure that you find the right person for the job the first time.
Spending on employment testing rose about 20 percent in the US last year to between 1.5 and $2 billion annually (Workforce.com). One reason for this increase might be that organizations using assessments report on average 18 percent more of their organizational goals achieved and 15 percent more of their new hires achieving their first performance milestone on time (Aberdeen Group).
Success Performance Solutions pre-employment testing systems feature:
- User-friendly and candidate friendly
- Real-time results
- More than 2 dozen “off-the-shelf” assessments
- Build-your-own assessments using over 110+ validated scales.
- Affordable for companies from 2 to 20,000
- Developed by one of the industry’s leading psychometricians
- Available pay-as-you-go or flat fee unlimited use
is a comprehensive office and industrial skill testing program. Our testing software makes it easy to assess a candidate’s ability in the areas of data entry (both numeric and alpha numeric), ten key, grammar, basic math tests, typing tests, proofreading, vocabulary, filing and spelling plus MS Office and industrial tests.
- Nearly 300 predefined single subject tests
- Generate multi-subject tests within minutes (at no additional cost)
- Upload your own test content
- Test at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Over 75 job-based assessments
- Reports how likely a candidate can reason logically, problem solve efficiently and learn quickly.
- Reports how likely a candidate is ambitious and driven to be the best.
- Reports how likely a candidate will be hardworking, reliable and dedicated.