Pre-Employment Testing and Assessment
You’ve come to the right place for pre-employment testing!
Pre-employment tests should be an important part of any hiring process. They objectively assess proficiency and give employers quick results. Good pre-employment assessment software will help eliminate guesswork and ensure that you find the right person for the job the first time. Spending on employment assessment tests rose about 20 percent in the US last year to between 1.5 and $2 billion annually (Workforce.com). One reason for this increase might be that organizations using employment assessment tests report on average 18 percent more of their organizational goals achieved and 15 percent more of their new hires achieving their first performance milestone on time (Aberdeen Group). Unlike many competitors, Success Performance Solutions provides you the option of several different pre-employment assessment test platforms. The best option depends on your job requirements, company culture, and budget.
Elite Assessment System is a set of leading edge, validated employee assessment tests that measure personality traits, cognitive skills, mechanical aptitude, employee attitude and reasoning abilities.
- User-friendly and candidate friendly
- Real-time results
- More than 2 dozen “off-the-shelf” assessments
- Build-your-own assessments using over 110+ validated scales.
- Affordable for companies from 2 to 20,000
- Developed by one of the industry’s leading psychometricians
- Available pay-as-you-go or flat fee unlimited use
eSkill is a comprehensive office and industrial skill testing program. Our pre-employment testing software makes it easy to assess a candidate’s ability in the areas of data entry (both numeric and alpha numeric), ten key, grammar, basic math tests, typing tests, proofreading, vocabulary, filing and spelling plus MS Office and industrial tests.
- Nearly 6,000 combinable topics or create your own content
- Over 600 standard tests covering single subject
- Advanced simulations for MS Office, Chat, and Multitasking
- Generate multi-subject tests within minutes (at no additional cost)
- Upload your own test content
- Test at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Full compliance
- Over 75 job-based assessments
The Big 5 Assessments suite is a package of pre-employment assessment tests and benchmark tools that identify candidates with an aptitude for on-the-job success. With the Big 5 employee assessments, employers can mix and match job candidates to 120+ benchmarked job templates and screen for specific job skills, aptitude, job fit, employee attitude and even counter-productive behaviors. These applicants can then be compared to employees in multiple industries, jobs, and roles.
- Short completion time (7-20 minute average)
- Straightforward, highly visual employee assessment test results
- Custom job categories for 120+ jobs in over a dozen industries including retail, property management, sales, restaurants, call centers, C-Stores, healthcare, and more
- Multiple languages (Spanish and English – more languages in development)
- Scientifically validated, legally defensible results
- Suggested behavioral interview questions that help the hiring manager dig deeper into particular areas
- Additional data mining options available from the results of one employment assessment test taken per participant
Quick Screen is ideal for hiring events when budgets are tight and a quick assessment is needed to screen out candidates quickly and invest time and resources on those candidates most likely to succeed.
- Reports how likely a candidate can reason logically, problem solve efficiently and learn quickly.
- Reports how likely a candidate is ambitious and driven to be the best.
- Reports how likely a candidate will be hardworking, reliable and dedicated.
Reports how likely a candidate can reason logically, problem solve efficiently and learn quickly.
Reports how likely a candidate is ambitious and driven to be the best.
Reports how likely a candidate will be hardworking, reliable and dedicated