Recruiting Millennials is a high priority concern in many businesses. That’s a problem because Millennials are now the largest single generation in the workforce and will reach 50% of eligible workers by 2020. That means an effective campaign requires the ability to reach, engage, process, and hire more qualified employees faster and smarter. That’s why seasoned hiring and workforce expert Ira S Wolfe has teamed up with Millennial entrepreneurs Steve Boerner and David Gritz to deliver this online learning experience about how to recruit more qualified Millennials (Gen Y) in less time. Watch this one minute video about the program then sign up below to receive special discounts and updates about Recruiting Millennials.
- Understand how labor markets have changed over the last 10 years
- What is different about today’s recruiting landscape
- Who are the Millennials and how to reach them
- How to build an effective recruiting strategy and blueprint
- Why the candidate experience is so important and how to improve it
Don’t delay – register right now!