Recruiting in the Age of Googlization with Ira Wolfe
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Ira Wolfe, President and Chief Googlization Officer of Success Performance Solutions!
In this “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization” episode with Ira Wolfe on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- I would like to start with the acronym VUCA. Can you tell our listeners what this means and more importantly, why it matters?
- How do we “get back to normal?”
- Where will “normal” be one year from now?
- What is Googlization?
- What is the future of “employability?”
- What are the five horrible hiring mistakes companies make?
- Your latest book, “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization” is a brilliant and practical blueprint to help businesses to attract, acquire, and retain more talent. – Can you tell us more about this blueprint and let our listeners know how job searching will change in the Age of Googlization?
- How do you think talent acquisition needs to change?
- How can leaders build trust?