Adapting to the Future of Work
Some topics discussed in this episode include:
- How Ira discovered his passion for work futurism and adapting to change, starting from his desire to get into dentistry of all things!
- Many of the complexities and uncertainties in today’s society to which business and individuals must learn to adapt themselves to grow and be successful.
- The critical importance of adopting a growth mindset, as opposed to a fixed one, when facing challenges and uncertainty.
- Five traits that leaders must develop to demonstrate their trustworthiness, and help guide their people and organizations through difficult or complex situations.
- The importance of adaptability and looking ahead when it comes to recruiting, hiring, and searching for a job in the future of work in general, and during the pandemic as well.