eSkill office skill pre-employment tests provide employers all the information they need to know about applicant and employees’ knowledge, skill gaps, and training opportunities. Our testing software is fully automated, easy to administer, and most importantly, a valuable tool in assessing the basic office skills of prospective employees.
To ensure that our clients can benefit from the flexibility to design their own tests as well as choose from ready-made, complete and time-efficient online assessments, we provide access to several types of tests, to fit specific testing needs:
• Single-Subject Tests are predefined assessments consisting of 40 questions from a single subject of interest.
• Job-Based Tests are off-the-shelf tests containing 40 questions selected from several subjects of interest, targeted on the most relevant skills required for each job position.
• Multi-Subject Tests are automatically generated tests, focused on beginner or advanced-level skills, which combine questions from a maximum of 4 subjects of interest.
• Custom Tests allow clients to create their own tests by manually selecting questions from all available subjects.
Good office skill testing software eliminates guesswork and ensures that you find the right person has the right skills for the job and identify opportunities for training of current employees.
Below is a short list of subjects and topics. Complete the form to the right to request more information about each skill test category:
- Typing and Data Entry
- Abilities and Work Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Principles
- Microsoft Office Software
- Retail and Sales