Learn to Hire smarter, Hire faster, Hire right for higher performance
Join an elite group of consultants participating in the next CriteriaOne® certification workshop. Join us on April 10-12, 2013 and establish yourself as a thought leader and expert resource in the employee assessment industry. But hurry – participation is limited to first 12 paid registrants in the CriteriaOne® System for Employment Assessments and Competency Identification Certification.
What is CriteriaOne System Certification Training?
This 3 day certification training will provide an overview of the CriteriaOne system and a minimum of 5 different assessment systems. Participants in the Certification Program will experience several individual and organizational applications, which can be customized for small or large businesses.
The CriteriaOne® Hiring and Competency ID System Certification Training is for recruiters, hiring managers, OD trainers, human resources professionals, and resellers.
Why CriteriaOne®? The screening and selection of new employees and the development and succession of existing talent will be the single most important competitive differentiator for small businesses for the next decade. CriteriaOne® is a proven system developed by Success Performance Solutions, a thought leader in the employee assessment industry. CriteriaOne is unique in combining and integrating the benefits of assessments like DISC, Business Motivators, Learning & Reasoning with 5-Factor Personality Testing such as PeopleClues, ASSESS, and Prevue. (Note – there is no obligation for participants to use any of the systems offered by Success Performance Solutions.) Similar assessments (if validated) can be substituted in the process if the consultant or client has expertise with other testing systems.
What is CriteriaOne?
CriteriaOne® is a blueprint for recognizing talent and maximizing the potential and success of every employee from the first interview to his or her development and succession. CriteriaOne® aligns employees with the right skills and motivations to the jobs in an organization that are required to achieve company-specific business objectives.
How does CriteriaOne® work?
CriteriaOne® is a hiring and assessment system that assists organizations in evaluating the hard and soft skills, attitudes, general abilities, motivations, and personalities required for optimum performance. The results help managers make better decisions by accurately predicting what bottom-line results will happen with existing employees, with candidates under consideration for hiring and employees selected for promotion
During this 3-day CriteriaOne® workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Build a screening and selection system to align employees with the right skills, teams, values, and corporate goals.
- Identify top performer competencies for each position.
- Create a reliable and predictive top performer profile.
- Identify the right assessments for the right situation.
- Gain experience and expertise in behavioral, personality, values, general mental ability, and skill testing.
- Build behavioral interview process, including structured interview guides with recommended questions.
- Put the results of employment assessments in the context of core competencies and job fit.
- Differentiate the top performers from candidates who have potential and those who are high-risk.
Hampton Inn – Easton PA (conveniently located 15 minutes from the Lehigh Valley Airport; also minutes away from Interstates 78 and 80; about 90 minutes from Philadelphia.
Special Rate – $109.00 person (mention you are with the Success Performance Group)
3723 Easton Nazareth Highway
Easton, PA 18045
Office 610 250 6500
Registration Fee includes:
- Tuition for three days of training
- Workbooks and manuals
- Individual assessments valued more than $750
- 5 Hours one-on-one coaching/training
- Discounted fee schedule for certified consultants
Fee: $2,295 includes registration fee, meals, and all of the above.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!! Save up to $1,200!!!
Register before January 31, 2013 and receive 2 nights lodging and up to $200 travel reimbursement (eg. air fare, rental fee, gas, tolls) plus a special early registration rate of $1,995 and a credit of $500 toward the purchase of assessments.